Meet the Blogger: Marloes





Meet Marloes. She is 20 years old and runs the highly successful dutch blog The Style Sandwich. On a daily basis she posts articles about fashion, beauty, photography, food, lifestyle and all her adventures. Her blog is basically her own journal which she shares with us. I had the delight to ask her a couple of questions. Keep on reading to find out what she answered.

Why did you start your blog?
I basically started The Style Sandwich because I was looking for my own place on the Internet. I wanted to be creative and I wanted to share the things I liked! The Style Sandwich was born in June 2009!

What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love the comments my readers write me, I love the friendships I make, I love that I got to travel abroad for several fashionweeks and I love that my blog grows every single day. 

What is your favorite blog and why?
This Chick's Got Style! I LOVE Yara's blog because she has made her blog into a fun and happy place. I religiously check her blog daily and it never bores me.

What is the best tip about blogging you ever received? 
Keep your blog as personal as possible!

Who is your style icon?
Ohhh I knew you were going to ask me this question!! To be honest, I don't think I have one. I get my inspiration from people on the street, from pictures in magazines magazines, from tv and from loads of bloggers! 

How would you describe your style?
My style is really wearable, girly and casual, but most of my looks have a chic element in it as well. It's really a mix of everything I like.

What is your favorite city to shop in?
Antwerp!

What is your favorite high street store?
River Island! I love their collections.

What do you do in your day to day life?
As a fulltime blogger, I basically sit behind my laptop 10 hours a day! I also go to blog-related meetings and events and I have fun moments with my boyfriend and my friends. Nothing to complain about! ;)

Would you want to blog fulltime?
YES! I blog fulltime at the moment and I absolutely love it. However, I'm starting my new studies in September so that will be challenging. I'm sure I will manage to combine everything though.

Social media:
Facebook.com/thestylesandwich

Meet the blogger is a new feature on my blog and will be brought to you weekly. If you are interested  to get a post on my blog like this one please don't hesitate to contact me. You can find my contact details here. You can also drop me a tweet here or a Facebook message here.

2 comments:

  1. Leuk! Ik vind haar blog ook super, en Yara, zij is denk ik wel voor iedereen het ultieme blogger voorbeeld:D
    xx
    The Stylish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges
    My last outfit: Rockin' in the deep

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete

The Last Broken Road. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.